Thursday 12 – Sunday 15 July 2018
A chance to meet over 250 artists, photographers, craft makers and designers selling and demonstrating. Plus hands-on-workshops and art material offers all set in 60 acres of beautiful Nottinghamshire countryside.
Look out for:
– Artists, designers and makers demonstrating and exhibiting a wide range of skills and techniques with work produced in all the painting mediums along with ceramics, textiles, precious metals and stone, wood, metal and clay.
– Demonstrations and workshops with well known artists – included with admission.
– Festival Marquee programme of demonstrations by this year’s celebrity artists – tickets will be available.
– Guest artists, meet renowned practitioners – included with admission.
– Illustrated presentations by leading photographers – included with admission.
– Test and try areas in the Art and Craft Materials Marquee.
– Show offers and a huge range of art and craft products.
– Retail and trade stands from the photographic sector.
T: 0115 965 3479