Over 250 artists, photographers, craft makers and designers set in 60 acres of beautiful Nottinghamshire countryside
– Artists, designers and makers demonstrating and exhibiting a wide range of skills and techniques in all the painting with ceramics, textiles, precious metals and stone, wood, metal and clay.
– Demonstrations and workshops with well known artists – included with admission.
– Festival Marquee programme of demonstrations by this year’s celebrity artists – tickets will be available.
– Guest artists, meet renowned practitioners – included with admission.
– Illustrated presentations by leading photographers – included with admission.
– Test and try areas in the Art and Craft Materials Marquee.
– Show offers and a huge range of art and craft products.
– Retail and trade stands from the photographic sector.
– Award winners and exhibition of the 2016 The Artist and Leisure Painter Patchings Open Art Competition.
– The new Art Club of the year competition 2016 organised by The Artist and Leisure Painter, in partnership with Patchings and Jackson’s Art Supplies.
– Winners from Outdoor Photographer of the year 2015 exhibition.
T: 0115 965 3479